Your Business Sherpa offers two hours of interactive Q&A each day
Check out our calendar for a list of upcoming sessions.
We're like a yoga school for small businesses and start-ups!
We offer about 40 hours
of interactive Q&A each month -
relief from your biggest pain points:
• Getting Ready to Launch
• Setting Up Your Business Systems
• Using Your Business Systems
• Closing the Books
• Cash Flow Planning
• Funding Sources
• And more...
Featuring Zoho One
QuickBooks Online & Xero coming in 2021
Sessions are delivered through Zoom and follow this format:
First 15 Minutes
Sherpa Spotlight for Client #1
Second 15 Minutes
Sherpa Spotlight for Client #2
(or continue with Client #1’s question if it requires more in-depth discussion)
Last 30 Minutes
Open Q&A from participants based on a first come, first serve basis
• Some have compared our approach to a yoga school. Each session focuses on a particular type of yoga (or topic) with instructors modeling poses (or concepts) based on specific member questions. Participants are encouraged to ask follow-up questions to confirm their pose.
• Members who wish to be in the “Sherpa Spotlight” can submit requests beforehand. If no member wants to be in the spotlight during a session, the Sherpa will pick a popular topic to discuss.
• All members have access to a calendar of Sherpa sessions for the upcoming month – along with Spotlight questions when they become available. Sherpa sessions are scheduled at various times throughout the day and week to enable participation from people with a wide variety of schedules.
• Members can quietly join or leave any session at any point. If a member is not available to attend a session, a video recording of the full session will be available within a couple of days. In other words, members can decide what level of involvement is best based on their interest and availability. Also, our online members forum is available for further Q&A and feedback.